Are you simply effective? If so, we would love to chat to you.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our team. You will have two years’ experience working within a marketing and communications agency.
- Taking a lead in clients’ marketing strategies across a range of channels (DM, online, print and social)
- From brief, develop robust campaign plans, with an understanding of full marketing mix, audiences, client goals and KPIs
- Managing multiple accounts and developing positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Liaising with clients at a range of levels including junior to senior on a day-to-day basis
- Collaboration with wider agency group to develop campaign plans
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Writing creative briefs, contact reports, meeting agendas and ensuring the smooth-running of internal processes on accounts
- Working with the team to support/generate new accounts and contribute to new business pitches
- Responsible for financial forecasting, invoicing & billing and ensuring profit, health and growth of the accounts
Key Skills Required
- Skills in professional client relationship management
- Experience of brand campaigns both online and offline is a must with a good understanding of trends, routes to market and distribution channels
- An intuitive problem solver, can-do attitude with a passion for all things creative
- Have the ability to plan and influence at a senior level combined with the confidence to lead clients at a more junior level
- An ability to work accurately at pace and prioritise workloads appropriately
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and budgetary/forecasting requirements
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques
To apply, please email a C.V. and covering letter to: email@example.com
No agencies please.